5 facts that will make moving from Faridabad to Gurgaon simpler for you
Jun 04 2018
Hire the best packers and movers in Faridabad before you relocate.
Looking for local packers movers Faridabad?
Hunting for the top packers and movers Faridabad for shifting to Gurgaon?
Find the best packers and movers Faridabad to Gurgaon, only on Glovve.com.
Gurgaon and Faridabad are both major cities in Haryana. While Faridabad is the largest city in Haryana, area wise, Gurgaon is the fastest developing cities in the state.
Gurgaon is 41 kms away from Faridabad. The two cities are well-connected by road, and metro.
The distance between the two cities can easily be covered in 1.5 hours by road and 2.5 hours by metro.
Several people commute between these two cities regularly or even daily for work.
Are you moving to Gurgaon for a job? Better lifestyle and new work opportunities?
Make sure you have a happy experience with these 6 facts about Gurgaon.
1. There are ample of job opportunities
Gurugram is one of the fastest growing cities in India. Lately, it has become a leading financial centre and industrial hub. Gurgaon has the third highest per capita income in India.
If you’re moving to Gurgaon for work, you won’t be disappointed.
2. Life gets simpler if you have your own vehicle
Public transport in Gurgaon isn’t too good. It is quite expensive, too. Which is why, most people living in Gurgaon have their own vehicles.
If you have your own vehicle, commuting within the city gets simpler and cost-effective.
If you’ve just moved to Gurgaon and are looking for budget-friendly accommodations, you’d find good options in old Gurgaon. If you’ve moved to Gurgaon for work, having your own vehicle will make life simpler because your workplace will probably be in new Gurgaon.
3. The sooner you get used to the traffic, the better it is
Gurugram is known for traffic jams, roads full of potholes and rash driving. If you’re used to following the lane system while driving, Gurgaon will leave you flabbergasted.
Driving in this city can be quite stress-full. The sooner you get used to it, the better it is.
4. Air pollution in the city is horrible
There are hardly any parks or greenery in this city. Most people drive their own cars or bikes. The city is crowded and the population is increasing each day.
Due to this, the air pollution in the city is getting worse by the day.
5. Prepare your taste buds for some lip-smacking tandoori delicacies
The food in Gurugram is an absolute delight. You’ll find a tandoori and more spicy version of just about everything. Tandoori Momos, Chaap, Pakore, Desi Chinese, Tandoori Fish and Kebabas – you name it and Gurgaon has it.
6. The Delhi metro is a saviour
The Delhi metro connects Gurgaon to nearby places like Noida, Faridabad and New Delhi. Getting to these places from Gurugram used to be quite difficult. But the metro has made it so much simpler.
Before you move to Gurgaon, do read this detailed city guide for relocating to Gurgaon without any stress.
Hire packers and movers from Glovve in 4 simple steps
1. Fill in your specific move requirements here.
2. Compare multiple mover quotes in real-time.
3. Choose the mover that best fits your budget and book your move.
4. Download the App and track your move online.
Save grief with trusted packers and movers for shifting from Faridabad to Gurgaon.
1. Why would you move with unknown, unverified packers and movers?
2. Why would you risk damage, or loss to your precious household goods?
3. Why should you put up with delays from packers and movers Faridabad for shifting to Gurgaon?
4. Why would you choose half a moving service when you can get the complete moving services at Glovve?
Did you find quality packers and movers for shifting from Faridabad to Gurgaon?
Hire a relocation company from Glovve.
Follow these tips to choose the best packers and movers for relocating to Gurgaon from Faridabad
1. Moving to a new home? Here are 7 important home moving tips you should know.
2. Planning to move out for better job opportunities? Here are the top 5 cities in India you should consider moving to.
3. Looking to hire trusted packers and movers? Follow these 6 tips to find the best packers and movers.
4. Moving to a new city? Not sure how you’ll adjust to life there? Browse through our detailed city resource pages to learn about the new city.
5. Need help planning your home move? Here's some expert advice and home moving tips to help you plan and execute a fuss-free move.
Are you moving home soon?
Know someone who is looking to hire packers and movers for moving to Gurugram from Faridabad?
Get expert advice for all your home moving queries. Get in touch with our move consultants here. Or simply tweet to us at @GlovveSHM using the hashtag #SmartHomeMoving. Our experts will help you solve your problem.
Did you find this article useful? Have something you’d like to add to this? Do share your thoughts with us in the comments below.
Do share your thoughts with us in the comments below.