10 things to know before moving from Delhi to Bangalore
Mar 14 2018
Hire the best packers and movers in Delhi before you shift
Looking for local packers and movers in Delhi
Hunting for the top packers and movers in Delhi to shift you to Bangalore?
Searching for international packers and movers in Delhi for your move abroad?
Find the best packers and movers in Delhi, only on Glovve.com.
Glovve offers you a complete suite of house shifting services. Choose trusted, verified service providers for Car Transportation, Home Search, Packers and Movers, Storage Solutions, Furniture Rentals, Home Settling-in Services, Office Moves and more.
Delhi is a city in North India. Bangalore is in South India.
Delhi is also the capital of India. Bangalore is known as the IT hub and Silicone Valley of India.
Bangalore is 2,167.1 km away from Delhi. Delhi and Bengaluru, both being major metro cities are well connected to each other by air, rail and road.
The distance between Delhi and Bangalore can be covered in 2 hours and 50 minutes via air, 34 hours via road and 32 hours and 55 minutes if you take a train.
Since Delhi and Bengaluru are both major metro cities of India, you won’t experience a rude culture shock. But you will certainly notice some differences.
Delhi has the highest number of vehicles. Bangalore is the second highest. Delhi is more populated than Bangalore. Delhi is also more polluted than Bangalore.
To make the transition simple for you, we’ve put together a list of things about Delhi and Bangalore.
4 things you should know before moving from Delhi to Bangalore
1. Bangalore is a true cosmopolitan. People from all parts of the country move here for work each year.
2. Bangalore is the IT hub of India. This city has the highest number of IT companies in the world.
3. Every other person you meet in Bangalore is probably an engineer.
4. You might love Delhi for its cleanliness and greenery. But did you know that Bangalore is also one of the cleanest city in India?
3 things about Delhi you will miss in Bangalore
Delhi is a foodie’s paradise. The city is known for the variety of North Indian food served here. If you are moving to Namma Bengaluru from Delhi, you will certainly miss the tangy and spicy food.
Food in Bengaluru is comparatively less spicy. Also, because of the difference in South Indian and North Indian style of cooking, the same food might taste different in both cities.
Finding multi-cuisine restaurants and international food chains like McDonald’s, KFC, Pizza Hut, etc. isn’t a problem. But you’ll definitely find yourself craving the street-food you enjoyed in Delhi.
Bengaluru is the Pub capital of India. Also, the city is considered safer than Delhi. The only problem is, night clubs in Bengaluru can’t stay open past 11.30pm.
If you are used to partying till the wee hours of the morning, Bengaluru will leave you disappointed.
3. Wide Roads
Bangalore is infamous for the traffic congestion in the city. The roads here are narrow. People drive recklessly. In Bangalore, there is no such thing as lane driving.
If you are used to the wide roads of Delhi, prepare yourself to get stuck in traffic jams even when travelling short distance in Bangalore. The traffic jams get so bad some times, that it takes up to 2 hours to reach a place you’d normally reach in half an hour.
3 things you will love about Bangalore if you are moving from Delhi
1. The climate
Delhi is too hot in the summers. And then, it’s too cold in the winters. The climate in Delhi is always extreme. But at Bangalore, the weather is mostly pleasant.
2. No language barrier
You’d expect language to be a problem for those who do not speak Kannada. But thanks to the varied mix of people living in the city, it is not at all difficult to find someone who speaks the same language as you do.
3. Safer than Delhi
Delhi isn’t very safe. It’s sad that it is considered to be the rape capital of India. Bengaluru, on the other hand, is considered quite safe. For both, men and women. You wouldn’t have to worry too much before taking a public transport late in the evening. In fact, Bengaluru is the first city in India to have women-run public transport.
Find out more about the city of Bangalore in this detailed city guide for Bengaluru..
Looking to hire packers and movers for moving from Delhi to Bangalore?
Hiring packers and movers from Glovve is a simple 3-step process
1. Enter your move details here.
2. Get 5-7 home moving quotes instantly for FREE.
3. Compare quotes and choose the best packers and movers according to your budget.
The best packers and movers in Delhi which you hire from https://glovve.com are not only Glovve verified, but also come with the Glovve guarantee. Which means you don’t have to worry about losing your precious articles or not getting your goods delivered on time.
At Glovve, our ultimate aim is to make your home move in India simple and stress-free. Whether you are moving from Mumbai to Bangalore, Mumbai to Pune, Hyderabad to Bangalore or anywhere within India. For relocating to Bengaluru from Delhi, Glovve is the best place to hire home shifting services in Delhi for a tension-free move.
Experience 100% tesion-free moves with Glovve's A to Z house shifting services
These cover all the stages of moving house and delivers you peace of mind.
- Begin your house shift with finding a new house on rent or for sale in your new locality, or city. Put an entire team of trusted realtors to find it for you, quickly and efficiently.
- Plan to rent furniture, appliances, or vehicles in your new city. Discover why renting is smarter than buying.
- Get trusted Packers & Movers to move you to 260 destinations in India. Glovve helps you with packing and moving services for local city house shifting, intercity home shifting, and international home moving. Get instant quotes free of charge, read reviews of movers and packers, and make informed home shifting decisions that give you peace of mind.
- Benefit from Glovve’s car transportation service to shift your car, bike, or SUV safely. Experienced movers stand by.
- Think of storing household items that you do not use often, but are too precious to dispose of, in our state-of-the-art storage facilities. Improve your living space and reduce the clutter.
- Take advantage of our new home settling-in services to ease into your new house. Find maids, plumbers, electricians and more without hassles.
- And finally, if you wish to move your business, or office, explore Glovve’s Office Shifting services.
Moving home soon? Know someone who is? Like and share this blog with them on Facebook..
How to hire professional packers and movers in Delhi
Where do you wish to move your home?
1. Shift Your Home Locally Within Delhi City?
2. Move your home from Delhi to another Indian city?
3. Relocate internationally to or from Delhi?
6 steps to choose the best packers and movers in Delhi
1. Fill in the details of your home move
2. Get instant estimates from verified packers and movers from your city
3. Compare mover prices. Check packers and movers' profiles, reviews, and ratings.
4. Choose the packers and movers who best fits your budget and expectations
5. Book and track your move online
6. Gain from Glovve guarantees against moving delays and damage to your items.
Save grief with trusted local packers and movers in Delhi
1. Why would you move with unknown, unverified packers and movers in Delhi?
2. Why would you risk damage, or loss to your precious household items when you shift from Delhi?
3. Why should you put up with delays from packers and movers in Delhi?
4. Why would you choose half a moving service when you can get the complete moving services at Glovve?
Read our FAQs on moving to understand the benefits of moving with Glovve's packers and movers in Delhi.
More tips to choose the best home shifting services in Delhi
1. Hire expert packers and movers for bike-shifting in India
2. How to find the trusted packers and movers from Glovve.com?
3. What is the cost of moving house?
Did you find quality packers and movers in Delhi?
Haven't found the best packers and movers in Delhi yet? Hire them at Glovve.com.
Did you find this guide useful for your move?
Would you like us to add anything to this?
Do share your thoughts with us here.